Thursday, March 19, 2009

The way of life - dance

The best thing about life is ... your passion. You passion is stronger than any other thing you can name of.

Everyone have interest, everyone have likes, everyone have love, but ... does everyone have passion in them?

I found my passion 8 years ago. It was when I joined a dance class that I realized that it's where my passion is. The movements, the momentum, the steps, the skills, the flow of a routine, everything that is related to dance was so perfect that I felt the joy and satisfaction. It doesn't get boring, in fact it gets more and more interesting, it's an art of life. It uses your brain to choreograph, it uses your physical, your whole body to make it perfect. It is not on how you dance to impress people, but it's how you enjoy dancing. It's how you express your emotions, not through words, but through dance and it's the greatest way to do it.

I thought it was just an interest. But I realized it was a passion when I knew I could not miss dancing at all. Even I had major exams the next day, I knew I had to study I never did, I went to class instead and only studied after, which was so different from my dance mates then, as they skip classes to study.

When I was away and could not dance, flashbacks came to me, I dreamt about it even. Now, lately, the cravings and temptation is really high to go back into dancing but I know nobody can help me.

5 comments:

mark chan said...

wow dancing
i love it too

The Pondering Introvert said...

do you dance? what kinda dance? :D I just think dancers are very attractive lolz

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you attended dance classes. That's pretty cool.

kyliemc said...

hehe..cont to dance, k?

The Pondering Introvert said...

kyels: i did when I was much younger :S .. ya young but not THAT young hahaha yes it's darn cool to be dancing ... unfortunately it's like something from the past

Kylie: I wish I could, I can always continue dancing, but to have the dance that I want, the life that I want is a different story altogether