Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We drink "Sports Car"

It was last week we went to Laundry. Believe it or not, that was the first ever time I have been there to actually drink? The few times I was around there was actually to Italiannes or the cafe opposite Laundry to drink chocolate shake haha.

Honestly speaking, I have toned down. This is the first ever time I am admitting okay, that I actually party haha. It was a little bit much more before but now everything milds down.

Okay I still bottoms up, I still go for shots, but not until like before. After bottoms ups and shots and drown with the music, I get drunk. Obviously not drunk DRUNK. haha but it's something we call "goyang" hehe

So we were there last week and after not chilling out for quite some time now, I felt kinda excited. But guess what? I saw some people there and they are categorized as "lame ones." People will ask if they are, aren't I? HAHA. Well I don't think I can be the same level as them as I don't go desperately shaking hands with a group of girls, being ignorant of their facial expressions and being so damn thicked skinned. "Hi I am *toot*" at least I don't do that! I can't be that oblivious.

So after awhile this dude ... I dunno if it's insulting, funny, weird or just simply dumb.

Guy: Eh why are you so cool ar
Me" *tulan*
Guy: Are you local?
Me: *even more tulan*


Yeah I am not local, what are you gonna do? Is that your problem? Just go like far far away, like very far away from us, can you? If your skin is so darn thicked, come let me operate you. Then you will be uberly self-conscious then :D good deal? HAHA I think it is.

You people, can you just leave us alone. You were there to enjoy, so were we, so don't ruin each other's night alright. The difference of people approaching when Felix was around is hell of a difference. If she were to be there, she will attract unnecessary guys. Well, not like those dudes that night were necessary to begin with. She gets small kids, or some perverted ass, and start exchanging numbers, and well, some drunkards that just will tend to get on my nerves o.O haha.

I think it's a well improved version now if you ask me :D I got annoyed still to a certain extent and not really affected. But, if Felix were there, I got annoyed with both, him and her.

Not funny you know when you go out with her and she ended up being so close with some unknown guys and you ... like being the bodyguard start giving cock stare at that guy and that guy will then ask her why are you being so cool and cold. Like gazillion times it happened. Of course everything ended. Halas. Finish. Done. Fertig.

5 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

haha FELIX???? LOL. change til so obvious still. LOL.

Jason Lioh said...

Show them the finger or ask them to talk to the hand.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Ah Moi: Yor! You know enough .. diam diam kayz tho I know it's damn obvious lolz

Jason: But .. I will instead become the lame one, which I don't want! haha

kyels said...

People are just ... Plain dumb?

:p

The Pondering Introvert said...

and wanna make a fool of themselves? hehe