Monday, March 30, 2009

My 4 days leave

Oh my ... for the past week, I had four days leave and I should been able to blog more often than I was working. Apparently, I was wrong. I was even busier than I was working. Busy going out, busy eating, busy sleeping, and busy doing any other things but to blog.

Let's see ... we went celebrating a break-up for Pui Te. Yes, it's some good news that they broke up o.O lolz ... and Tong Tong which looks like it's gonna happen, but we all know, each of us know that it will not happen.

Gone out, gone gone gone, do nothing, even at the sleepiest day of my life, I made a point to go out. Why do I wanna torture myself like that I am not even sure. Went out again the day after, then for dinner with those MYB peeps who I hardly know actually just a handful such as the likes of Geisha, Dora, Nick, Nat, Claire, followed by our school trip of Bobo, Dede, Pui Te which was the Genting trip. We stayed a night there, the hotel was uberly cool, the rooms were like so much bigger than the ones we see everyday. In the wee hours, we went to starbucks. Ahh ... and woke up at 7am to get prepared to go to theme park. Crazy people and 12 plus when it's time to check out, we went back to pack and took a nap ... all of us, as we were so tired. People thought oh we are all leaving already but no, it's just the beginning, we continued our journey to play in the theme park until it was evening only then we decided to leave.

We were then in KLCC as my lorry was parked nearby. Yeah even though all were equally dead, still ... went ahead to walk around KLCC, ate ... and ... all looked like we have not slept for a week. HAHA. I know it's what we asked for :P but it was fun, no? But me being me, after that I came home to take a nap for like 20 minutes, went out again for yumcha with Gong Gong and after that, I was really gone.

At least that's a beauty sleep 11 hours straight. I needed that a lot for the day after as there's a photo session and ... it worked ... as in my beauty sleep. It didn't end there for sure, I went ahead for chilling out with Piggy and friends. Her Te Ka Cheng friend has the cheeks to still call us up the next day at 10 plus ... to eat char siu. o.O omg. I am so dead. I still had to work 5pm-1am.

-Died-

4 comments:

kyliemc said...

whoa..hahhaa....your off day is fully packed with activities...

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah .. thats why ... too occupied with things couldnt do anything else, i have no vacant days ... just to chill ... all are filled with activities already

kyliemc said...

but it's good...shows that u didnt waste your leave days :)

Jason Lioh said...

So happening. Hehe.

Holidays well spent.