Monday, May 11, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 3 : Beach

I know it has been long ... but having a procrastinator as the blogger, oh well, you know what will happen, don't you?

Day 3 is the day we went to the beach, one for tanning .. one for ... blocking haha. Guess what? Dede went there, putting on tanning oil, sun bathing and everything. But I was the one with sun block. Both of us went under that striking hot burning sun. The result? Sure, you expect Dede to be tanned, dark, red like lobster and that kinda thing and expect me to be a lil bit darker, not that red and all. Result will be out next post.

I know you got bored with us ... but ... we went ... just the both of us, obviously pictures will be only the both hahaha

And done ...

2 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

you're sibeh slow. lol. but I can't wait til I see your next post..your answer ;p

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha LOL dont like that ... u knew the result, so dont laugh first k :p