Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hanky & Panky Story: Disrespect

After what Mr Panky had done, after all those little things that we knew, excluding the ones we don't ... I have totally shut door upon him. There is nothing else to talk, there is nothing else to say about him. All I have left now with me is an absolute disrespect for him.

No matter what you are, who you are, most important is your self dignity and pride and to stand tall on what you believe in. Unfortunately, I don't see that in him. I'm sorry. Respect is something you earn and gain and it is not something given to you blindly. Once I lose respect for someone, it is almost impossible to get it back, again.

Being a player is not wrong, seriously. I know friends who are player, I know people who are players, in terms of girls and guys. But ... being a player, make sure you're a good player. A good player is those who play by the rules and not who goes against it. Whatever happened to you and the previous girl has got nothing to do with your current gf, and there is not a need for her to know too. Probably we will not blame you that much too, if you have only told her, and only her. But, if you have told someone else out of the clique, out of that lovely gf of yours, you are such a bastard. What is the whole frigging point of revealing what you did to with the girl to others. Is it because you wanna attract their attention to provide them with gossips or something? Man, I really look down on you.

I might not be close with the girl, but damn ... I don't look down on her. I don't care what you guys did but I cared out of the girl's image. A girl's pride is very important and I just feel so very bad for her, because whatever she had put on you, were just dashed and she lost so much more than what she gained. In fact, she gained nothing but she lost almost everything.

What I could not accept is you told that you will protect the girl even though things could not work out for the both of you. I respect your stand on that but ... you don't seem to be doing it, instead you are just destroying everything, a mass destruction to be precise.

You just didn't realize eh that we were gradually distancing ourselves each time you tell bad stuff about her, did you? You just do not know us, really. I hate guys doing shit things like this, and you just proved it ... that you are just another bastard or loser that I know of.

Thanks so much for putting up to that bastard requirement, you are now at the top list of jerks.

Thank you very big
Michy 09'

2 comments:

felia said...

Reason is simple...he's simply insecure and in need of constant assurance...being a player doesn't necessarily equate one as being confident and be able to pick up girls or men...sometimes these are doings that act like a booze..to boost self-esteem and confidence, oh poor little pathetic soul! these are the ones who put their pride and honour on others' pain. I find the person you mentioned is just too juvenile....geez...

The Pondering Introvert said...

For me ... he is not even juvenile ... well whatever he wanna do, just so, but ... don't involve me and my friends, don't step path on each other's lives then ... I'm good :)