Monday, June 29, 2009

Why did you ask if it is okay?

I always believe in one thing, keep to your words. Until today, I am still keeping to that belief. That is why also perhaps I always get frustrated with things, with people to be exact because they just don't. There is something in them, or maybe it's just me, that promises are always broken.

Did I put too high hopes on them? Are they simply just like that? Or am I wrong to have ... just .. principles. It is not just about personal life, besides that, the one starts with W, too, ends up the same. First of all, she agreed to my request, so I was kind of looking forward. Few days later, when I was all stressed up due to some challenge, she told me I was put with a different person instead. At that point of time, I don't care because I was stressed, remember. Fast forward, she showed the schedule telling me it's a different person now.

The funniest of all, why did she even ask if it is okay for her to put me with another person. If she can't, then why does she wanna say OKAY to be request in the first place. My frustration is not because I am put to another person, but the frustration lies in the part that she said okay. Later on, you tell me thousand and one reason why you wanna put me with that person. I don't need any reason or excuse thereafter. It that is your decision then just do it, I already felt so irritated. That's the end. And after all that fuss, she asked if it is okay. You gave me the opportunity to ask you back, you ... gave me the chance to question you. It's useless of asking me. Even if I am NOT okay, so? What can you do? You have decided, so what's the point of asking me. You know, what's the whole damn point. Just keep quiet and ignore because the more you say, the more screwed it will be.

You changed your mind just because some other whore told you this this and that and you followed without even backing up your own thoughts. Why? Who am I to say or question you. I shall keep quiet.

Having enough all this tense here, you have the guts to tell me not to bully him. Isn't it supposed to be the other way round. I am going to that place, not he coming to this place. You can only think of the advantages of your place but never the other. What do you mean by that, only you know. You are only afraid of people bullying your people. My supervisors have not said a single word or anything when the people from our side cross path. Now, I have not started, and you already said these kinda thing to me. How demotivated. If any problem occur in that 2 months, you only have got yourself to blame, listen, yourself.

This will be the end of words, until, 2 months later, or until the day I cannot stand it anymore. Til then, I bid goodbye.

It is not that I wanna change my category of things I blog, I seldom wanna blog bout work because it's boring, but, if there is frustration, it's best if I express it, here.

No comments: