Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Bukit Jalil Shoot @ 2008 @ Eins

Some time ago in 2008, I got cheated, again and again by Gong Gong for a Bukit Jalil shoot. Haha. Sounds a bit like a sadist, like as if I am enjoying myself getting cheated lolz. Today, I thought of extending my piercings into 5 holes and unfortunately I was just too tired to get up from bed to go all the way to PJ. In the end, it was never realized. However, perhaps, I will do it next week instead haha makes no difference, I will still go ahead with it. Anyways, here's the shoot I did last year. Some of them that is. I think I look chubbier then than now. Er .. not sure haha. My long hair .......... my long hair ........ haha.

For a long time now, this is the few photos have me ... smiling. Even looking away smiling is a rare sight.

Wooof ... my longggg hairrr ....

Hahaa ... I love the ground =p

The bench feels like Notting Hill haha

When you say nothing at all ... :D

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Wah you do photoshoot one ah? Next time call you can? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha ... u do 1 meh =p

Jason Lioh said...

I know a lot of people who do and I don't mind joining. Haha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha ... but I do for fun ne .. and .. of course if I have time la .. LOL .. =p u know a lot people who do .. as in the one shooting or the one getting shot lolz