Monday, July 20, 2009

Quattro 2nd Round

3 days ago, I was working afternoon and decided to go for a drinking session, or a chilling out session as how you may call it on a personal level. I have only been to Zouk ONCE on my last birthday and somehow, each time we chill out in any other places, except Zouk. Reason? None. No fate. The other day was just trying to be funny, we went there. Guess what? There was a long queue of people, as expected, it was a Friday night anyway. What is it to be afraid of, there is no age limit, there is no way I can be underage, and I don't think there's something called overage, right? Also, I was as normal as everyone else for dressing wise, also not to be afraid of, right? It should be that way. WRONG. I was declined by them 3 bloody times. I saw then at the entrance people were checking the temperature. Each time I go to work, my temperature is only between 34-35. But this time around, is different. All my other colleagues got in, successfully, without blood, without sweat, without hassle. But, there's something that held me on. My temperature was as high as 37.7. I do not know if I should say the ones taking my temperature at work is lying, or the fella who took my temperature at the entrance manipulated it. Anyhoo, I got in, not the way like how it should be. Don't ask. Most important was I got in. Full stop.

Anyways, that was about it on my little frustration upon entering Zouk. Haha. Pictures come later, like much much later from now, don't know when, how, and where but it will only be up, I presume, months later, as usual.

We went to Quattro again, after the first time. We liked there. People told me they don't like the crowd. Guess what? I don't realize the people there, I don't realize the crowd, because we were just too caught up in our own world that we thought we are the only people in the club haha.

We ordered Sports Car or it is more commonly known as Flaming Lamborghini. Can you see the blissfullness in each and every of our faces. Omg. The feeling then was an ultimate bliss.

We found a new spot to take pix ;)

Did anyone look drunk? None of us got drunk that night ;)

Lights on, music switched off, DJs back to house, and we ... out from there. We continued here haha.

I just like this Quattro thingy

This was the night that a friend's boyfie doubted me, thinking that I was a different kind from other girls, and thinking that there's a big possibility that I might like the species as me, myself. That wasn't the first time I met him either, but that night was the night he popped up that question to her. Why am I being so doubtful? I don't find it insulting, but I find it rather funny, of me not having the same preference as other girls. Hmmm ... a moment to ponder and reflect? Bah, no. I am absolutely straight, but no worries, I will not be too straight no matter what haha

4 comments:

Alvin Iwan said...

hahahaa.. tink u r too hot thats y your body temperature is rising.. back to the qauttro thingy, the plalce looks pretty nice.. and for a moment that lamborghini drink is another drink called "waterfall"


it looks so similar.. hahahaa! hmmm.. seems so many perceive u as not straight, hahahaa.. tink the closeness u had between ur girlfrens that ppl misconstrued.. hahhaa!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Iwan: oh really? hhaha i have not heard of waterfall. Nah I am not hot, but the weather is indeed hot or perhaps he didnt like me so he manipulated LOL. Hahah yea no doubt I am close with my girl friends but the reason he gave was more like coz I ignored the guys, considering they asked me to cheers with them. HAHA. I know I am so .. anti =p but what to do hahaha I just cant help it hehe

Alvin Iwan said...

yeah.. waterfall looks like that.. And our lamborghini drink is not like dat. i think different country has their own versions.. lolz!

that guy sounds like a soreloser. hahaa!

Dede said...

He IS a loser period lolz, ahhh ... yea maybe y9ou're right then different countries have their own version, next time when you have it, perhaps take a pix for me? HEHE :P