Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Massage @ Authentic Thai @ Jln Bkt Bintang

Our hectic life working is actually very bad for our body. We need to relax once in awhile, go for some spa and to rejuvenate ourselves. It is not anymore something we want, not anymore a luxury, but these days, it has become a necessity. Working 8 hours a day, you might think is okay, you don't need this. But, imagine, you are sitting in front of the pc for 8 long hours, not moving, and it's very very bad for your shoulder and back, without even considering the traffic that you gotta endure everyday at least 5 days a week. That is for the normal office counterparts. However, most hoteliers I know, do go for spa once in awhile because their body could not take it anymore. I am no different, I make it a point to go once a month at least, sometimes once in two months then if I really do not have the time. Office guys are bad enough, how bout those who stand 8 hours a day minimum, sometimes up to 10 hours, talking about people from the service and retail line. We all have the same problem - the shoulder, neck, back, and leg. Basically the whole body. I personally have a very bad shoulder, messeurs frequently tell me my shoulder is very stressful, no matter which messeurs I go to, they all tell me the same. Furthermore, they tell me that my body is rather heaty too. Yea, condition of my body in fact is pretty bad.

Now, I have a fix place for massage. It is located at Jalan Bukit Bintang, very near to Park Royale. As you go along the road, there is a traffic lights at the junction, Park Royale is on the left, and there is a right turn before traffic lights, turn in and the massage is just there. It is called Authentic Thai. It isn't like the other massage places in Bukit Bintang, operated, and run by Chinese nationals. Some even offer extra services, not saying all though. This is different, it is very clean, people there are nice and gentle, and I can sleep while the massage is on-going. Most important, they are Thais. :D Well you can just say that I have a thing for Thais, don't know why. Haha.

Foot parlour =p

It is good that you go once in awhile, or else your body will be so dehydrated and tired from everything that you do. I was searching for the right massage parlour, and I finally found this, offered exactly what I wanted and not to mention, it's CHEAP and reasonable, unlike some that I went before.

Speaking of which, I think it's time for me to go again. I need some massage babeh.

5 comments:

Alvin Iwan said...

hahahaha!! u have some affinity with the Thais. But i have to agree, Thai massage is the best.. I have tried all massage but none can come as close as Thai massage... hahaa!

Anyways, this entry sounds like an advertorial! hahahahahaha!! kidding!

Panda said...

I know it does sound like that, but I'm not making anything from it. It'ssuper good okay, yea dom't know why there is something in them that I find it very attractive, just like how I find Europeans attractive ... hahah

Alvin Iwan said...

hahahaa!!

kyliemc said...

lol..oct, must go!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

er not sure yet