Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Night @ Velvet

The temptation to drink is hitting back on me. The feeling come and go. It doesn't stay, it doesn't last, but it doesn't leave me for too long, after some time, the feeling comes back again. Each time when the feeling comes, it continues for some time, before it leaves me again. The circle repeats itself. It has been a few weeks now that we have been going out for drinks, or even just by going to her house, because there is one bottle of Chivas there, for the both of us, and it's finally finish. There was a point of time back last week or so that whenever I see Coke and Cheezels, which I have it in my room, really really tempt me to drink. It's THAT bad that I felt like going out to buy Chivas and drink here, right here in my room but I know I can't do that, no! I am not a heavy drinker. But when the feeling is not there to drink, no matter how you push me, I don't feel like it at all, it's so bad that I feel like just staying at home to sleep or online, or if you succeed to get me to go, I can even yawn in the club, and drink only just to entertain, and not from myself.

It was just one week ago that randomly, out of the nowhere, Tarzan just came out from the locker, and so did I, we bumped into each other, he just asked if I wanted to go. It was 1am, and I thought he was kidding. Both singles, both nothing better to do at home, we went to drink at RUm Jungle, with our usual outfit - SLIPPERS. Since it's just the both of us, we did not open bottle, like most times. This time, we tried something different, red wine. Haha. Omg. It feels like Cloud 9. It's enough to make us happy people. While drinking, there's french fries and of course it ended with a bottle of beer each. Omg. Perfecto! Next time, we should go with the normal people, the three of us, if only Dede is not night shift, then it's definitely WOW.

Now, pictures from Zouk... more like Velvet ... from the night that they declined me three bloody times.

20 shots for the three of us ... MH, Dede and myself. It's called Sex on The Beach. Damn! Life's good man. If you wonder, it consist of vodka, melon liqueur, raspberry flavored liqueur, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, mix all together ... and voila. It cost like what ... 100 bucks, good deal, from a place like Velvet.

Tadaaa ....

Promoting I Phone haha

Yes, I know it's in the toilet, but that's actually the coolest place to snap pic, lighting is perfect, not only in clubs that I am talking about, go to any major shopping malls, their toilets are actually the perfect place to snap pics ... as I have found out few years ago, their lighting is darn good. Try it and you will know.

It's almost done, the night has almost ended at that time, many many more people were going to toilet ... just for anything and ... we were there too, to snap pics but I really felt like I was a vampire at that time, but it's nothing new tho lolz

More about How Velvet declined me from going in

No comments: