Monday, September 28, 2009

Meeting old-mates

Lately, I have been meeting up with old mates, old friends. Especially lately, people that I have not kept in contact with for a long long time, just came up, met up, and stuff like that, and it's just weird because ... only lately. haha.

HS, maybe nothing to feel funny about because I started meeting him since last year, the year that I have come out from the shadow, finally after 6 years being missing from the world. Ex-boyfie, tad weird because I usually don't meet up with him, except for dinner with Dede quite a many months back already, Snail, for God knows how long and the next one will be QY whom I have not met for ... er ... *counting* 7 years. But when I bumped into him last year, or was it this year, I could still recognize him and now. But I think, we will definitely meet one of these days. Again, the world is so small because HS was my ex-classmate and QY was my ex-tuition mate, and who knows both of them knew each other in the park in Menjalara as both go jogging there and have the same birthday, and tadaaa ... and at the same time, they were also surprised how did I know the other. o.O WHY not? Do I look like I do not know people at all?? eesh. Not to forget Fatty Bom Bom whom I have not met for 1 year over. Haha.

No matter who I meet, who I bumped into, out of the entire population in this world, I only do not wanna bump into 2 pathetic people haha. Don't ask since they are already pathetic, it's useless to explain because ... they don't worth more than a trash at all. :o We call this hebat kudasai haha.

No comments: