Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am officially 2-5

Officially, I have turned 25 on 25th September. Yes, I finally joined the 25 club. Old age is just right in front of me now. A vampire do not age, since that I am a human version of vampire, I do age, unfortunately. I gotta start using anti aging skin products now to avoid wrinkles haha ... er ... in fact, I don't really use skin products anyway ... and even if I have it, I seldom use it unless I see pimples coming HAHA.

Anyway, it was a Friday and I was working morning. It was something I regretted. I should have taken leave on that day, as my heart was still in my bed, sleeping, and the fact that the first guest I got has left me with some shit things to do. Everything did not go as smoothly as I wish. But, it wasn't that bad, minus my mood in the morning. haha. Yes, bad mood. I should have learnt my lesson this year, not to work during birthday. I shall do that next year instead. Anyways, I have four days leave hehe. So it's a good thing too.

Dinner ... was cancelled due to my steam got potong-ed. My plan was to go for dinner and head to Quattro. Since already plan for dinner, and she cannot make it for Quattro later on, I felt so lazy to even go for dinner. It's best that we all save money and stay home instead. I did just that, I was having my real quality sleep, until my father called me, saying I abandoned him because he had blocked his precious time for me. So, I gotta drag myself up and crawl to the WC and bla bla ... and deng, I thought I was slow enough and who knows someone called me to wish and sing a birthday song, and ... it slow downs the process of preparing myself haha.

And after dinner, a very quick one, I flew all the way to Quattro. Yes, flew. And tada.... it started. And ... I had fun, it was a blast, a blast that I meant. Haha. It has been some time now that we have not drank until like that, and partied til like that. This is the only time and only God knows when will be our next party til dawn session with this amount of people. :D haha ... it is both the secondary and the colleagues combined together, minus the college mates, or else it's gonna be ... every phase of my life. LOL.

Happy Birthday to myself, and also to PH, Jen, Pauline, Mr Buerki.... haha ... all celebrating the birthday today =p

No comments: