Friday, January 15, 2010

A Dream

Ah, I slept at 3am, now at 7am, I'm up.

I wonder, do dreams actually tell you something? Do dreams actually mean anything in the first place. I heard too, that dreams could tell the future?

Does your dream last night tells you something that is happening to your life right now, or is it gonna happen. What does your dream interpreted in real life.

I have friends telling me, that the exact things happen in real life, like deja vu, for what they had dreamt of. Sometimes, it doesn't make sense. Sometimes, dreams help you remember things that happened the previous day. Sometimes, when you think too much on your waking life, it happens in the dreams. And at other times, it might be that you're afraid of something, you brought together your fear into your dream, example, after watching a horror flick. So maybe, now you know why I hate watching horror, as much as people love comedy film, in the contrary. In the other hand, stress, yea ... when I feel I'm stressed up, I bring it to the dream too. Behind all the facts in a dream are all speculations and nothing is really proven, especially, the ones that mean the future.

Personally, I hate dreaming, I hate it a lot, yes I meant, a lottt. I used to dream when I was young, the same old dream, over and over again. It went on for a few years and it wasn't a pleasant one. I guess it's the fear, of course on and off, and I became insane. The dream was held in a very disgusting dark dodgy underground, when whole family was practically running away from this murderer, who was all in black, but his face were just uber gross, very fugly. I could see those water dripping from the place. The murderer's clothes were all torn, he's big and I was just scared. We were running, as fast as we could, trapped in that face. Did I just watch too much X-files. But, no I don't think so. He was having a ninja knife with him, with blood stains, fresh blood falling out from the knife. It kept on repeating, now and then, and I was so afraid that I didn't dare to move, not knowing if it's real or not. Whatever happened in the dream was so so real.

Yesterday, something unpleasant happened again. It wasn't as vivid as the one I had years ago. I dreamed I got robbed, with my working uniform. Speaking of which, it really does not make sense. I will not leave the hotel with my uniform. I will not be walking in an unknown dark place, after suspecting he's a evil person. Of all things, he thought I was holding something valuable in my uniform, he digged my pocket, and I was holding so tight into it like it's the most precious thing for me, but he didn't know what was that. My determination, my will, was great and I suddenly became so strong that I won haha. Right away, I ran back to the hotel, yea, in my uniform. Best part was, it's winter, and the scene was in KL. After running back to the hotel, I went to my manager, and I showed him something the robber wanted to take, my colour pencil liner that I bought from Sasa very long ago o.O How ridiculous can it be. The logic really isn't there but, I woke up with a migraine. Yea, migraine, I so hate it. Now, I am still having it and I could not go back to sleep.

Preferably, I sleep without dreaming and if there is no such thing, preferably I sleep and wake up without remembering any of my dreams.

No comments: