Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do NOT push me

Genting was good. But, we failed to get drunk. In fact, we were so so sober. But it's okay, let's attempt again sometime soon in KL. Haha. Just wait and see XD

Anyways. Well. I had fun really, in comparison on the trip we had last year with two people who were desperately eye-ing on each other. But, nevermind. Need not say more. Friends are nothing. I understand ^^ haha.

We were in the lift in Resort Hotel, wanting to go to the carpark. This lady was at the right side of the elevator, and the friend was right behind, or more precisely, behind me. The one at the right side told the one behind me that they are supposed to get down on the next floor. Before the lift stopped, she wanted to get out already. Er, a bit whatever you feel, right? When the lift finally stopped, the one on the right got out already. Then, it's our turn to get out too. So, obviously I get out too, right? However, before the one in front of me get out, how could I possibly get out, you think, right? Common sense says, WAIT and be patient. This Ahjumma does not have common sense apparently. She kept pushing me. Even we were going out already, she kept pushing me. It's so effing irritating! I got so terribly annoyed, I "tsk" at her, the sound you automatically make when you're so god damn annoyed, and I looked at her with the corner of my eyes. I did not do that because I wanted to, but the cause was her. If only she did not push me in such a desperate manner, I would not have done so. When we finally got out from the lift, subconsciously I called her stupid. It wasn't out of disrespect or anything like that, but she does not deserve to be respected, so much for irritating me. For whatever reason it is, she freaking got on my nerves. I so hate it when people do so. Ahhh~~~!!!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

genting! i miss the place.. haha..
and the lift story.. hmm.. maybe rushing to go somewhere? =)

The Pondering Introvert said...

rush her head .. her friend was waiting for her, then walked so slowly. Even she was in the rush, she does not have every right to push me.
Haha miss the place can always go :D