Thursday, April 29, 2010

Farewell 2 Part 2

Ah Dong had transformed into a lobster haha

There goes our Mama ... and suddenly, he's so macho XD

Tarzan and I don't know what were we laughing about. One of our good times is actually laughing at people at clubs :P

The three of us ...

All in :D :D These bunch of people are people I am really happy working with and of course needless to say, they are real nice people to hang out with too! That's why this picture is taken haha

Honestly, we have shared so much things together for these 2 years. Never have I thought I could walk out from the door, bringing with me very valuable friendships. We shared laughter, tears, anger, happiness, everything under one roof. It really feels like part of me. It was a very touching moment when we finally parted ways, and these people are people I will definitely wanna keep in touch, even after I leave the working place. It stays with me forever. I love friendships.

3 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

so annoying

wen pink said...

omg long legssss!!!! *envious* so tall some more!

The Pondering Introvert said...

do not be deceived by pictures .... haha