Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alcohol, the Great

Alcohol has been so stereotyped that once you mention it or say that you're going for a drink, they say that you're bad and that you have not been good. It has always been associated in that kinda way, except if you drink yourself. Some people are so close-minded, they start looking at you differently, all because you drink. How bad can that be? Not that you harm other people, or anything. I guess, as long as it's under control, it's all good.

Alcohol is not always bad, it's only bad if you do it excessively. If it's done in moderation, it's in fact, do you good. Alcohol prevents disease and sickness at a later stage in life, and it complements food pretty well. So, why not? A drink or two do you no harm.

This happened many times before the moment I told those people I'm going for a drink. They asked, what happened, did I just break up, or am I facing some problems? That it's not good to turn to alcohol to solve problems, I should face it, and not avoid it. Do I look I am so mentally weak I need to turn to alcohol to run from problems for a moment of time?

Not to mention that alcohol can bring people together. It is during the drinking time that it brings people, from all races in the world, any religions in the world, not considering genders, together as one nation. It is a race and religion, as well as its own belief. It sees no gender, no age limit, no race, no religion, no country, no colour. It's just by itself. It brings all nations and regions together, in peace and harmony, without boundaries. It is the greatness of alcohol.

Look at the festivals that is happeneing, it's all now associated with alcohol these days. This is phenomenal. You don't cheers with water, or ribena, or orange juice, or coke.

Hence, support. Alcohol, the great. It's awesome. Gampai! HAHA! I'm not near an alcoholic at all, so .. please, don't tell me I should stop. Thank You.

*If only it's cheap here ... then ... I can drink more =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/california/Riverside/South%20Coast%20Auto%20Insurance/92504/

kyliemc said...

hehe.....yeah, well said...

The Pondering Introvert said...

thx haha