Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dress to KILL

There's a phrase which says "Dress to Kill." And, girls go out all the way to really kill, and some, almost killed me, literally.

It's okay, and it's alright if you wanna dress, beautify yourself, doll yourself up, outside the corporate world. Even if you wear pink, I might not look at you til this extent. But, I just don't think wearing outfit which I label as skimpy in a corporate world is appropriate no matter how one sees it. She might think it's pretty, makes her look sexier wearing more revealing outfit, much shorter and more skin exposing outfit. Woman, it doesn't make you look sexier, it makes you look sluttier if you have not known it. What would people think? What would bosses think? What would colleagues think?

Can you just dress appropriately to work? It's okay for being casual to work, but at least cover everything up. She's wearing as short as my denim shorts, in fact her dress was shorter than that, her back was bare. Does she think this is a club, where she is there to get all heads turn to her? Yes, she got her intention fulfilled, just for the wrong reason unfortunately. Again, I know, it's none of my business and that I am not her boss or whatever. But, if it causes sore to my eyes, irritation, and I felt so disturbed just looking at her? How could you explain that.

I have other people leaving negative remarks on how she dresses to work. How inappropriate and how unbefitting she is. Is she just another attention grabber? Please don't. I really don't want another of those type. Observing her through her obnoxious attitude, she might be. Does she need her own male boss to comment about it? People don't meet clients in that kinda derogatory clothes and yet still considered professional. You like it or not, professionalism is still very conservative, and nothing had changed much about it. If she wants to go out to party, shopping, lie down on the beach with that, I have totally no say and I will not either. But, when you wear that to work, does she know that she is disrespecting herself, and to others? I don't see why others can dress in a proper way, and not her? Most important, she really made the women in the world look so cheap. Honestly.

2 comments:

勇-Yong said...

It's a disrespect while not dressing appropriately to work. If one person is not respecting the work field then the person deserved no respect from others as well.

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh well. she deserved no single respect from the very first day. Her dressing is just getting weirder and weirder, and it is labelled as skimpy. I just don't know how some people think. Even people from a modelling agency don't dress like that. I don't see a purely corporate company shall dress so.