Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chingu + Beautiful Weekend

It was such a beautiful weekend, with 2 drinking sessions. Yeah I know I drank again. Haha. It has been going on since my birthday weekend. Once a week is not too much right? exclude this week. Not like I drink til I get wasted. I wasn't piss drunk or anything, so I guess, it's absolutely alright.

It was such an exhausting weekend, with my lack of sleep, and food during the weekends. But, it's substituted with alcohol instead. Haha. Met a couple of different friends, and I'm loving it. I love this life I have now.

I am not gonna sacrifice anything else to have good companions.

I have read it in an article that there are 2 types of people in this world, the money people, or the time people. It is no doubt, and I am not making this a secret either, I love money. Haha. Yes, I love, but I am not obsessed. It's also a matter of fact, money IS important. People argue over this. How many families break up because of its financial issues. If there is a statistic, it surely gonna be very shocking. Its best not to know it. The money people are people who tend to be workaholic. They love it too much they work so hard. It's not like they don't have enough money, but they do not seem to be able to stop working, as they wanna earn more and more, the more, the better. The time people are the ones who are more laidback, the ones who wanna enjoy life more than anything else. They need to work too of course, or else, where are they gonna get the cash to enjoy life, right? So, if it's 9-5 job, they will not be willing to OT. They are the ones who live for the moment. Maybe, it's too easy going you think, for not planning the future? You don't have to plan too far ahead, whatever you plan for might not even come true. You live once, why not enjoy what you have now, rather than stressing over stuff you don't have to?

I, for sure, do not fall into the money category. No matter how much I love money, it is not THAT important that I can reject everything away, for this. I cannot sacrifice my weekends for this. I have sacrificed once, it wasn't because I am naturally a workaholic, it's more because the industry is like that. There's no life during weekends. Money cannot buy good companions and beautiful weekends. Since money is limited, I will sacrifice my shopping. I will forbid myself to go shopping until after Chinese New Year. That's like 4 months. I think it's impossible. Let's make it til Christmas then. Haha. Hence, I can save money for drinking. HAHAHA. :P

No comments: