Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun OK @ Cheras

It was a few months back that we went to this place called Fun OK. It's located somewhere in Cheras. I'm a noob in Cheras, and if you ask me where about do I know there, it's only the route to Dede's house and out of Cheras. That's all. haha. Yes, THAT noob.

I love this place. It's very casual, cozy where this is a great place to chill out with a small amount of friends. Not too big nevertheless because it will be really noisy then. Well, to be honest, I don't like noisy places when it comes to dining. I just love to have a cozy and peaceful place to catch up with buddies. The interior is really special as well, and it's very creative. They have all different kinds of furnitures there that makes it interesting. There are some chairs with the shape of a toilet bowl haha. All sorts of funny pictures that make that place looks so interesting.

Noodles

Beverages

Ain't this portion big

The club sandwich is even bigger

Of course, us

Need not worry about the price because it is VERY affordable, just like you and me. I don't go for expensive food. My afforadable price ranges from RM5 to RM15 or maybe some RM20 I can't even remember. But, definitely, not expensive. I don't think the food can reach up to RM20 though. Their service was superb. The moment we walk in, someone is already there to attend to us, and the person brought us to our desired table. Whenever we want anything, there are there. I am honestly impressed and have no complaints about this. There are countless restaurants, cafes and other eateries should learn from them. This is what service is all about. What's the point of giving me napkin, pouring wine for me, when in the end of the day, they act so ruthlessly, right? I don't need those. Do I say also that I love the food. No complaints.

I was there for 3 times, and so far, it's all good. If I have to complain, it's about the operation hour. I am a night person, so ... I go to these places late. So unfortunate, they close at 1am. Or else, it's gonna be awesome. Well, I understand why, they are not some karaoke or anything. It's totally acceptable.

No comments: