Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jan-Dec 2010

Today is already December the 31st, the last day of 2010, which has been declared a public holiday nationwide due to the victory of the Malaysian team against Indonesia, which we won 4-2 on aggregate. It's something still very cynical to me. But, it's awesome because it means I have another day off and I love it. Let's just recap what happened throughout this year. This year, is the year that had the most changes in my life in these 3 years at least.

January
Thoughts after thoughts, deep contemplation, discussions, I finally handed my resignation letter to Cindy. I remembered I was night shift, she came in at 7am. I waited til nobody was at the office, I handed the letter, I left. Hyung knew it, one of the first few to know. Dede handed in the afternoon to Gavin, yes on the same day we did. It's the first ever time I met Jyun in person after years in MSN. haha.

February
It's Chinese New Year and I was not happy. Every year, I request AM shift. This year, I had the worst ever nightmare, that it was so tragic, I felt so bitter. I had AM shift on the eve, and later on, I was put in PM shift, followed by 5pm shift. Do you know this was SO frustrating? Why do people take things for granted when I tried to be nice to you? On February 27th, it was my last day serving that hotel, and I walked out as a free person, do anything that I like thereafter. I found out about Michael's existence.

March
I went with three others, Hyung, Gongkia and Aboeji went up to Gunung Nuang and spent the nite there. Just within that few days before that, I went up to PD for a night with Omma and family, which has not happened before. It's a record really. It was Matta Fair, I will have the time of my life with that flight I bought from there. It was in March they announced that Nampyeon will be in that new movie, but til now, no news no nothing. Usagi-ssi and Jay resigned too. It was hard adjusting my life.

April
I had my dream realized. It was to go to Korea. This is the country I will go again and an agreement has been made, I will go again in 2012 with friends this time. Dede, Snail and me went up to Genting just to enjoy the wind and drink one or two. I went for my first make-over that I got forced into. Coincidentally, I had a wedding dinner to attend to, so bravo. That loser is back to harass me. 780 beautiful pictures from Korea is gone.

May
It's a very depressing month whereby on the 27th, Toby left us for good, but he had remained in our hearts and loved for a lifetime. It's getting annoying, to be going from one interviews to another and not getting a job. This time, I got in Hartamas, I got employed. I was happy, more like relief, finally. I started the work, but I will not last long there, I knew it. It's a maid agency, people went jaw dropping the moment they found out. A public figure told me not to be stuck in that kinda place because that's not where my full potential is. My full potential will be at CS, and not admin work, so find a better one that suit me better.

June
Nampyeon had another digital single. I love it. Second time of the year, and over the advises of EVERYONE, I tendered from that current post. I was just not happy there.

July
I went for a very last minute holiday to Krabi with SP and Meow. I had a new-foound-hated enemy there called jelly fish. I got stung, it became rash, scar and now permanent. I will hate jelly fish for life. Dede's birthday she had her birthday party BBQ at her house. I got very annoyed with the host of that 2 countries for his interviews there.

August
It's his birthday. Saranghae. Nothing can happen better than this. This is something that I only watch in dramas. Never that I know, miracle happens. I started my current job.

September
My birthday, ended up in karaoke. I broke my alcohol drought for 2 months. That night, I touched alcohol again, and it went on for every single week for 2 months. It was this month I watched Step Up 3, immediately the next day, I went to find a dance school and I found one that I stick with it until now. I love it. Life is just beautiful each time I go for classes. Happy Chuseok Day!

October
It's the Halloween, also the drinking month. For the first time of my life, I went for a Korean showcase. It's not just another boy band you think. It's no other than the legendary G-O-D called JYJ. How awesome, how hawt they are in live performance. Everything about them is just so beautiful. It was 17th then, I can still remember very vividly how the hour went on. I enjoyed every second, every passing second, and this, I will not forget in my lifetime. That dude finally got married, with the girl he has been speculated with for the past few years that he denied all the way. We heard the truth, dude.

November
It's the Thanksgiving Day, people should be grateful. More turkeys please. I despise him, the guy that I believe is not a nice guy and my friend deserves someone better. He made her so upset, and I despise him now. It's the 2nd year anniversary since her passing, that Little Angel. The dramas has been released, the date was 8th Nov. Gomawoyo. Gor's first daughter was born. Chukhahae!

December
I dread when I heard that I gotta attend a Christmas Exchange Party with colleagues in a mamak. How awesome. This is the only time I dread to the very end. All I wanted was just to go home, and not there. My soul isn't with me that night. The last day of 2010 was declared a public holiday due to the victory of the Malaysian football team. A night at Bukit Tinggi, with both pillow and blanket fight.

So, that was how my year went by in 2010. How was yours

No comments: