Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

It's 2011 already!!

May this year in 2011 be even a better year, and may each and everyone be blessed with happiness, wealth, and health. Happy New year 2011!!

2010 might not be a super awesome year, but I think overall it has done good rather than bad. There were a few downs, but there are ups too. It depends how you see it, but I am gonna take this in a very positive way, that 2o1o was good, I enjoyed the year. There were quite a few major changes, and 2011, I shall continue the journey that I had left in 2010, together, with all my family and friends.

Every year, people have resolutions over and over again. By the 3rd month in most circumstances, people would have forgotten about their so-called resolutions. I believe that if you know you are not determined enough to have a whole long list of impossible to achieve resolutions, please have it in a shorter term, and a more realistic ones.

I did not have any resolutions before. It's usually Hyung who set a resolution for me. It's all crappy though. The first year I knew him, he told me, I should set myself straight, yes, straight don't look at girls. Look at guys instead. The 2nd year, he told me, since I have achieved so, I should act more feminine, don't be so rough, be softer and more gentle, and act like any other girls. 3rd year, I should get a bf =_______= That is more like a 5 year resolution okay. Thank God, I resigned, so, he does not have a chance to have anymore resolution for me.

I spent my night away at Tropicana where they had put up a rather short fireworks. I'm not asking for a lot considering it's just a small scale mall. It was dinner at Overtime. Supposingly Overtime but even after half an hour we ordered our food, it did not arrive. The waitress showed us the menu and asked again what did we order. That's really fine, we left for awhile and ate Chic King instead. Then, it's all about beer, and countdown babeh.

Well, I really don't know what was wrong with people who wore checkered shirts yesterday. They are just a bunch of weirdos to the very minimum. What is wrong with people having face a bit red at 10.30pm. Is it wrong? Do you really have to look at others from head to toe, and toe to head? Do you know that's uberly rude to the very core? It's New Year, celebrate with friends, hang out and enjoy with them, not looking at people in some kind of weird way. Understand?

Anyway, Happy New Year once again.

3 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

happy new yearrr sp!!!!!!!!!! :"D

tIcKLeMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SP said...

SP: happy New Year!!!! ^^