Sunday, December 19, 2010

What If?

Every now and then, I have this What If thought in me. What if one day, when I ber-mamak suddenly I bump into the Angel. What if one day when I go shopping, I bump into it. What if one day, I go partay, I bump into it. That doesn't give me the best feeling in the world, but it doesn't give me the worst feeling either.

It's true that I do not wanna be related and associated with it in any way, at all cost. But, if it so happens to be there where I am, there is nothing I can do either. The worst is to be disgusted with it, but of course, I think that will be a great entertainer as well. I will not leave because it's there. I will not choose to go elsewhere just because it's there. I don't see a point that my life should be affected because of a petty species like it.

It can be your best ever friend in this entire universe, but it does not mean it can be mine too. We can never be. I know too, that it's a desperate species, that whatever that has been done is very uncalled for.

So yes, I don't know what will I do if that one day really comes. Not like it didn't. It happened before many years back and even back then, I could not recognize it as, the changes was so huge. It looked so haggard then. I recognized the person next to it. Obviously, I will greet the person next to it. Yes, I mean it as next to. Nowadays, I don't even know if I will do the same bloody thing. I doubt it nevertheless. I guess I will just do what I'm best at. I admit this though, I am really good at ignoring.

If you wonder why am I using the subject as It, because it's a specimen. A specimen does not belong to a male, nor a female, can be both. Hence, IT.

No comments: