Thursday, January 27, 2011

100% Moral x Moral Behaviour

I really don't understand some people. Is it really that difficult to say thank you when people hold either the door or the lift for you? Can they die? Instead, they give a god dang stare back at you, like you offended them or something. Sorry for holding the lift for you, I should not have done that. Instead, I should just close it when you're at the middle of the lift between in and out and ensure that the lift close when you're right there, causing it to squeeze you to death. Sorry. I should not, I regretted. While if it's a door, I'm sorry I held it for you too, I should have just close it at your damn face, ensuring you're sandwiched til your nose goes flat and your face distorted.

You tell me, what's the use of having moral studies. Yeah, with those values there, it's merely to pass for the exam. People are lacking of humanity and civic. Moral teachers themselves don't even practise what the theories they have been teaching for the past 10 20 years. So, you get all these irritating people around who look at you like as if you owe them your entire life and you ought to be their lifetime slave. First of all, all these has to come from themselves, the students. Good examples need to be shown by adults. But, did you see it? I know I don't see that in my own teachers back then, not even one. I have unfortunately no due respect to them because they don't deserve it.

Back then, it's all about respecting the elders, no matter what they do, whether they are wrong or right, you need to respect them because they are elderly folks. It doesn't apply anymore. Now, it's more like, even though you are 20 years older than I am, you earn that respect. I will not give it to you blindly. This is how principles are. So many elderly people had misuse that respect. As a conclusion, I don't respect just every other individuals who are older than me. You want, you earn, or else, I will not give it a damn either. You may say I am the most disrespectful and all but, have you ever done anything that ought to be respected in the first place.

It's all nonsense, talk hero action zero. Moral studies what? Come again? I am a low achiever especially in Moral Studies before. I was just at the passing mark. But, it doesn't mean I have no morals and all. I have more than someone who scores 100%. I can assure that! It reflects what kinda person are you through how you carry yourself, your behaviour overall.

No comments: