Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hanguk Trip: Korea Trip Part 8

This is the last ever post. My overall on Korea trip is that, I WILL BE BACK. Wait for me. I have made a promise, a vow, to be back to Korea and that will be in 2012, with few others. If I have a chance, I definitely wanna live there. haha. We are saying, IF. Oh ... gago shipoyo, chebal.

Ye ... my last name is Q, not J. haha. My boarding pass :( Why does everything have to come to an end. Shiro. Jongmal shiro. And yeah .. eel .. haha ... baemjang-eo ... is what he calls his fans

At first glance, igo yeoja looks like Jennifer. Kereunde, she's not in Korea now, she's in US and she's not working in an airport, must be her twin sis haha. Chakamman, twin sis is those who born on the same date, right? That's me then, hajiman, we are not twins. haha. Am not Korean. Aish! Must be her sis then ^^

It's quite a long flight, compared to those I have taken in recent years, like to Langkawi, Thailand, Indonesia. haha. So, have a beer please.

Oh no ... back to reality already, oh no no no no no ..... noooooo ... no no no .... gwenchana, I will be BACK. Anyeongi geseyo.

No comments: