Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wedding

Weddings are like so common these days ever since few years back. When it starts hitting on your circle of friends, things start to get real. Mine hasn't really hit in my close circle ... yet.

When it comes to wedding, I am very particular to whose wedding I go to. If I am not close with you, it is 101% confirm I will not attend even though there's someone paying it for me.

Few months from now, there will be a wedding held nearby to my place and it's actually an ex-classmate of mine. Not someone I was close to and still not close. Throughout the 10 years we know each other, I don't think there were even 10 sentences exchanged. People are trying to convince me as to why not if a friend is bringing me. I don't have to pay a single cent yada yada. People, it's not about the money. It's about the person getting married. As I have said, I am very particular. It's not just oh I know you, I know who are going, it's a good opportunity for an unofficial gathering. Problem is, it's not for me. I do mind whose wedding it is. I only go to weddings that I am personally invited to, and the relationship I have with that person.

It's a clear cut why she wanted to invite me initially. We hardly talk, we barely talk. Even people that she hardly talk throughout the years got invited. If we often hang out, it's a totally different story. Issue now is, we don't. Some told me, it's okay she has no time for me. That's not my issue now, it is about that person!! Aish! I know that I can drink there, but you know, I don't have to be so desperate to be going to people's wedding whom I barely know to drink! Omg!

Please get my point, I only go to a close friend's wedding, nothing more, nothing less. Okay, please, and thank you for your kind understanding.

4 comments:

lpj said...

haha agree wif u!

Panda said...

finally...

Anonymous said...

I hate yew too :P

I'm back =.=

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha why do you hate me? WELCOME BACK! hehee