Sunday, August 28, 2011

Turkey Trip Day 2

It was during Chinese New Year I went to Turkey this year. Ahh .. ^^ After so many years working on this day, I have finally got a chance to really have a Chinese New Year holidays haha.

Remember the movie Troy? This was where they did it. Before we arrived at the place, we were told not to expect too much from it. I didn't watch the movie, so it's all good. This place is known as the center of civilization

Next destination ... Bergama. The scenery is just so breath-taking. This theater is the steepest theater in the world having a capacity of 9,000 people. Today, this town is famous for its gold, cotton and carpet production.

That's the cable car we need to ride to go up

My dinner ^^

P/S: I do not have the pictures for Day 1 ... hence, I skipped to Day 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to place a facebook icon to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, but I had to make it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

My blog:
preisvergleich dsl anbieter und dsl vergleich

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha ... never thought of it and i don't know how to do it :P Thanks ;)