Friday, April 14, 2006

Flinders

Finally, the entry about Flinders. We were late as someone was late again. Backside itchy wants to come along but then, he was late. Ish~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Flinders serviette

We entered the place, and it was quite erm ... quiet, in fact it was VERY quiet. Only a few tables were occupied and Sampatine booked the table months before she came back only to learn that we actually do not need to put any reservation because it was so empty. So, it came to dressing ... that errr ... I have to wear something which I dont usually wear ... heels ler.

We sat right beside the swimming pool, nice ambience but quite dark. We looked front and back and from back to front of the menu. I have no idea what to order and it's not like it's reasonable or something. Expensive is the word. Finally we decided.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Clod ordered scallops and this was what she got, 3 miserable scallops, sad rite

Image hosting by Photobucket
This was what we saw from the place we sat ... yup, swimming pool

Image hosting by Photobucket
Papa ordered this, I think it's beef (??) I forgot

After the starter, we expect something better for the main course, at least it should compensate for that miserable scallops.

AND ...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lamb for main course. Claudine and me exchanged glances when it arrived. I could not believe it, it was so freaking small and fats all over. Woot! Powderful, this is so not what I expected it to be with that amount of price they are charging. Perhaps, what we were paying for is not the food, it's not the service, but rather it's the scenery. What do you think?

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's grass? :o Soooo greeeeeen

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dunno what meat is this, filled with grass as well

Image hosting by Photobucket
Papa and me before the food came

Finally .... at least one good pic

Image hosting by Photobucket
Sampatidoko and Sampatine :D

Done ... later on we went to pick Sampatato and Little Devil from Sunway and we went to Murni.

9 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

fine dining memang when u kaya only can makan.

dah la pay like 100000x more expensive, the food comes in super duper small portions and usually tak sedap wan. :\

i pernah pergi few times. somore rasa kekok.

guess i'm more comfortable being a mamak girl. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah i think i better stick to mamak ... so much better more comfy no need to be polite hahahaha :p

tIcKLeMe said...

u guys need to change place liao. i quite sien of murnis edi. everytime go there dunno what to eat. kakaka. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha die-hard fan of Murni, but then every mamak is the same ler i guess

Anonymous said...

fine dining is likedat 1 ler....btw the scallops looks more like an art than a food

The Pondering Introvert said...

I know but it's quite sad when they serve with one huge plate with only 3 miserable of scallops in there.

Anonymous said...

omg. . . potong stim! now only i can view ur pics wei due to my connection n i see dis. . .my my my. . .n clod was soo excited bout dis dinner before she actually arrived there. . . .my my my my. . . but the view is nice tho :S. . .nvmler.. . . next time BANN dat place ler. . .

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!!! damn funny. eyeeer see all my pimples. -.-

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea ler sammie, ban edi .. not worth going at all potong stim

sampatine ... sampat -_- at least one pic ... phew