Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wedding dinner

Wedding dinner was yesterday, as what I have told. Yeah indeed.

It was terribly pathetic, traumatic and a disaster to me. I went there, dont know who are those people, like I have met them before. Seriously I dont know. Anyhow, I could not be bothered by them.

There's a video in the hall where you can see people at the entrance. Suddenly, I saw one familiar face. Oops, it's Bill Keith haha. He was busy there, taking care of the bride and bridegroom I guess. Make sure the clothes are fine.

Then, it's the ceremony, bride and bridegroom went up the stage, dunno what is that called. Get blessing from parents of both parties.

Then, it's the food! Just one round. Then, went back! But had to go to hospital first then send me to Asia Cafe. People go to wedding and leave the place with a full stomach but I left with an empty stomach. I was so hungry til my stomach pain ler ... :(

Then in Asia Cafe ... sigh!

4 comments:

kyliemc said...

poor michy.....

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha ... aiii what to do, this is the way it is ... sigh

tIcKLeMe said...

what happened in asia cafe? :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

nothing arr ... hahaha ... people disturb only :s