Monday, May 29, 2006

One Seafood Restaurant I


When? Last Friday
WHere? One Seafood Restaurant, Bangsar [opp. TMC]

Last Friday, I went to a seaood restaurant located in Bangsar. As for now, they are still having the Mother's Day promotion until 31st May 2006, whichby, 38++ per person. Eat all you want seafood, but certain things like crab, shark fin's soup only allowed to order once.

Crabbb ... not very tasty if you ask me .. but the sauce was fab, love it. As I was late, by the time I ate it, everything was already cold, not too bad.

I like this chicken a lot ... very nice ... naish naish ... thumbs up for this

If I am not mistaken, it's called kerap, the hard shell big lala. As I am not a fan of this because I find it very fishy each time I eat it, hence I did not even try it. Heard that it's not bad.

Lemon Chicken ... the lemon chicken that I ate in Muhibbah was so much nicer, so much tastier, nothing to shout about.

Since I upload the pics in Blogger itself, I cant fit every pic in in one entry, so I am going to do a Part 2. Stay tune ;)

2 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

looks superb-licious ;) love it :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

yah ... some of it are yummylicious while some are just normal :P