Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Busy Busy ...

As I said, I was very busy over the weekend here and there. After I got back home around 3 plus in the morning after the party, I had to wake up as we were going to Low Yat on Sunday itself. I picked up Quack around 2 and went to Sammie's house and went in one car with her mom.

We went bla bla bla ... reached there, walked around, and started to go hunting for Sammie's laptop as something happened when she just got back here. Finally, she found hers ... previously it was JackToshi and now it's ToshiPiero. Now, AceBob has a new pal already :p by the way, AceBob is my lappie :D

I got myself a 2GB pen drive, few CD-RW and one head set. I forgot how much is the total .. let's see pendrive costs 175, eh ... I forgot the other 2. Nvm haha. After that, went back, sat in Sammie's house for a little while then I went to 1U to meet SP as there was a drifting event there.

I saw Meow Meow's car and he was drifting away when I just arrived, Serena C was the emcee for that night and there were few dancers. The guy is quite cute heh ... there were 2 girls ... the others are all quite short :s By the way, the entrance was only for invitation. I had no choice but to sneak in. Haha ... it's been a long time I did not see group dancing, so the feeling is definitely nice.

Pictures...

While Quack was talking with the guy, this was what we did haha

It's the same, but this is without flash

In KFC, after we ordered food and waiting ....

This was the day after that when I went to Piggy's house ...

Sorry, no pics from the drifting event ... did not take, SP took some though :p

11 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

stankkkkkk youuuu very muchiess for accompanying me to lowyatt!! my my my!! dat day was da ISH man...n my mom!!! wha wha wha wha wha!! my my my my!!! yes yes!!! acebob!! say hello to toshi pierro! my hensom toshi pierro cant wait to say hi to u!! :D bighahahahah!! c u tumolo babe!! call me k? dont forget arrr :(

tIcKLeMe said...

hehehehehe the drifting event quite funny. cos my sp found herself another admirer! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Yaya Nyakk no worries coz I need to get some stuff there as well, AceBob saying hieeee to Toshi Pierro hahahahha :P I also not sure going or not ... if I go, I'll give you a call ;)

SP!!! Apa admirer? :s no lerrrr ... that's your friend :s

tIcKLeMe said...

eh i dont even have his msn. apa friend.

iskii ajak yc today. :P he and your pink truck driver will be there. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahha then err meow's friend lor hahaha ...

:o why so sudden ajak yamcha punya .. memang every friday he busy with drifters 1 mar kaka ... so you go there and blush blush ler haha

Anonymous said...

KFC + pout... wow... two of my favourite thing T_T

Thanks Nyak n Nyok :D

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahahahaaha but now ajaking you ler!! :P

Anonymous said...

eh? What meaning "ajaking"? :)

Just I am crazy, hungry idiot, that is all :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

Joe, you love KFC too? haha and thanks for .. ? ahahhaa "ajaking" means inviting ... :P

Hmph sp ... yes arrr ... :o

kyliemc said...

wat pink truck driver?curious-nye...haha..michy memang lotsa admirers 1 ma..esp those secret admirers

The Pondering Introvert said...

sorry ar ... really no admirers ... ask me if you dont believe :p