Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Exhausted~

OMG! Duty service today was horrendous! I dont know why but today seem to be more people than any other days. There were so many rounds of polishing and washing. Usually, there's like approximately half an hour rest before class starts again at 1.30pm, but today, we dont have any time to rest, not even a minute or so. After service I had to run up to take my stuff and fly to the class. Phew~ Tiring tiring ... counting the days when I finish my service :D After all, it's free labour :o If class ever finish at 5.30 today ... real gone case, luckily, it's 3.30pm. Melissa is finally here ... :o

My school looks like that ... this is the front yah ... my room is located at the upper floor ... taken from my room

Look at the sign, it's IMI

And as per request ...

Taken few days ago with my webcam ... adoi

2nd shot ... and ...

Last one ... done :D

Black Bull ... taste like .... blackcurrent ... yah seriously, only difference is this is alcoholic :P quite nice if you add some Coca-Cola inside :D

That's all for today, dinner time in half an hour's time ... tata~

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

yeay!! webcammie piccies!!! *loveS*

woa, vodka that tastes like blackcurrant. i want. buy back!!! :D

sp. i know what to get for ur bday liao. since i can find it now, might as well mail it to u terus. msn me ur add k. :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp ... dont need ler :S very expensive 1 ler mailing it here ... :(

hahahha ... better i buy wine back ler sp ... :D

LOL webcam ... aisehhh too bored some more so i took lor :D

tIcKLeMe said...

i quite noob wan ler when it comes to wine. i turn red damn fast. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahha .... whoaaaaa ... turn red? Cute worrrrr :D I want to seeee :)