Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Go Formal

Hey Hey, as I have promised Commander

So, these are the pics ...


and ...


And something I found today, though at previous times, I had invitation through email from friends to BingBox but I ignored, today I am terlampau bosan and bengang [extremely bored and irritated] ... so I joined just for the fun of it and to de-stress. It's something like Friendster ... but the only difference is that you can view it even though you are not a member. But then again, I think Friendster allows non-members to view it now as well ...

9 comments:

[NottY]Nee said...

wah.. look like business lady..
smart!

kyliemc said...

whoa whoa...really look so professional~~~

L1 said...

boss lady...what do you need me to do? the guys are waiting for your orders xoD

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL you guys are so funny hahahhaha ... hmm dont want to be pro but this is what I have to dress up with ... :S

小东 said...

ya nyokk is the pro one overall :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL tonyyy .... ur more pro than me hehe :D

小东 said...

yaya me pro in crapping LOL!!

Anonymous said...

oMg...tie that hair pls..
u can't be professional like this

wkhai said...

teruksss ask u to send tak mau... then u promise commander to post here... bias!!! *pouts*