Thursday, July 20, 2006

Moo Moo Club

Haha I know out of a sudden I go crazy over Moo Moos .. but then what can I do when they are so cute

As there were a vote in the previous few posts about which come first ... Moo Moo or Oink Oink, this is about that.

Since Moo Moo won ... so this is all about Moo Moo ... well more like only pictures about Moo Moo.

When I first reached here, I can hardly see them as they were at the other block. However, two weeks later, they changed their location to ... right at the back of my room. When I first came here, I really thought that someone was selling ice-cream or something. How would I know those moo moos were wearing the bells and kling kling klang klang here and there, basically the whole time they are here.

Moo Moo one

Moo Moo Two

Moo Moo Three

Moo Moo Four

Moo Moo Five

Moo Moo Six

Moo Moo Seven


I can say that the morning I woke up when I saw the cows here, I was so damn excited okay...!!! So damn happy to see moo moos ... I can hardly open my eyes, but when I saw the moo moos, I jumped up straight away and got so excited kay :D Few nights ago, they ate the grass until 10am wei .. started from the night before hahahhaha ... that's the reason why they are so FAT ... the word FAT ... reminds me of Toby ... :p

I just found out one new place ... I went to Horw today with Eunice and Melly ... hehe yeah the stuff there are much cheaper compared to the ones in town. Hehe something funny ... Melly and I were walking because we sort of broke off with Eunice mid-way. Around 5 plus, the shops started to close and Eunice was nowhere to be seen. We guessed she had gone back. Hehe both of us were stuck there. SUpposingly it's bus 21 ... but after waiting for quite some time, it's not there yet!!! Thus, we decided to ask the number 16 bus driver how to go to Dorni hahaha ... he spoke in German to me -_- but I sorta got what he meant though I dunno what he said. Something like you can take this bus, go down to dunno which station and take another bus to Dorni. Hehe .. then he said come in ... at another station he said now wait for bus 21 ... then bye bye to him ... :p SEE!!! I was right :D :D :D

*dunno what happened but those pics cant seem to load and whyt allignment so screwed up*

7 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i want oink oink. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

now dont say oink oink or moo moo ... i want to post pix pun susah dunno what happened

[NottY]Nee said...

what's is oink oink then???
>.<
between, are you feel that is cute again if you see your moo moo at your dinner table? haha..

* i don't eat moo moo..

The Pondering Introvert said...

oink oink is pig XD

Nooooooooooooo .... they are not cute on the dinner table ... noooooooooooooo ... soooo meannn ... noooooo no no no no

Anonymous said...

oink oink! where r u???

tIcKLeMe said...

so kewt. but oinkies cuter! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

mann: oink is coming ...

sp: lol coming coming chill haha