Saturday, July 22, 2006

Schedule

Hmm ...

Let's see my schedule for Week 4

Monday
10-12 BC020 - Hospitality Information System
1.30-3.30 BC017 - Personal Developing Planning

Tuesday
8-10 In-Training Talk

Wednesday
1.30-3.30 BC020

Thursday
10-12 HM008 Food and Beverage Concept Development
1.30-3.30 HM008 :S

Arrrghhhh ... I think HM008 was like the one during HM03b in Neuchatel .... I forgot the code already but it's something like that ... I think :s my gawd ....
Information System I dont know ... IT ... maybe about web designing and stuff, if so then good for me, can design my own site ... HAHA ... if only ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo someone's in a swiss hotel school.. are you up in the alps?

hehehe didn't go to switzerland but did mine in UK tho.. :D good luck!

The Pondering Introvert said...

im in kastanienbaum, 15 mins from Luzern or 1 hour from zurich by train :P

Oh which part of UK? Leeds? Or Manchester? Sorry that's the only 2 I know :p I think there's one in Portsmouth also