Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blackout

Hey hey, remember about the student bar with the theme Tequilla Sunrise that I went few weeks ago?

Apparently, not long after it was finished ... the whole school went blackout. Everything in the school went offline, including the net, the telephone and etc. My god ... living in the dark. Nothing can be done, as I can't sleep just yet because I have not taken my shower.

Later on, Yu Wen called me to ask if I have boiler as Carmen wants to eat noodles. I have the boiler but then no electricity -_- We found a way then bla bla bla

When I went out, I heard Galih, and by then, he just got back from don't-know-where. Anyway, he hang out in my room a little while, played guitar and talk talk talk.

There .... we were talking then and he brought his guitar from his room and sang some songs, damn nice. He just finished composing a song. Heard it, very nice :)

This is the Indon snacks, eh this was nice ...


Seems like this school can't stop things from happening ... tragedy constanly happening here, first it was the blackout, then it was the server and we just got the school server back after few weeks ... what's next? We don't know, it's unpredictable...

8 comments:

Shea Speare said...

All the food picture is sure making me hungry.

LuUeE said...

hahha.. Nyokk, Looking at that snack makes me hungry. to. I might as well go but Mc D now. Hahha.. Just to tempt you.

It really sux to hve a blackOUt. Imagine you were telling your secret. Then when the lights came on, it's other people. Ah!!!

And what if you were putting your hand in to what you thought were pop corn but then it turns out to be. Pop CORN.

Anonymous said...

this lue is getting elsewhere =p

but then blackout is better than no water..then u cant mandi cant go toilet etc :/

LuUeE said...

hahaha... yea Mannchyun... i think so.. I know what you mean. yea lo.. no water is quite uncomfortable. Esp if everyone happen to eat some lactaciz on that day. =p

Lactciz: When you eat some you will wanna Poo poo.

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: my lappie was still on though so there's still light and it went off after awhile ... but then my friend had a torch light with him then so it's alright

mann: i prefer no water ... hehe :p

Anonymous said...

Yea lo. When technology pays. Really great. Esp mobile phones. Can replace candles. Oh yea i almost forgot the existence of candles.

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. but then u'll need some real fat candles cos those normal thin candles really cacat case..

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: there wasnt any candles here coz we dont expect things to happen

mann: LOL I dont even have candles