Monday, July 31, 2006

Dedication Episode 4

It's Switzerland's National Day today - 1st August. Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! a la Swiss

Anyway, this is the dedication part 4 yea ...

This is Quack ... my commander. Reason why is he being my commander, I dont really know why too. In MYB, he used to put this eggy as his avatar. Back then, he is known as eggy, later on after the egg hatched, he put a duck as his avatar and people started calling him Quack. Oftenly, we hang out together and stuff like that, he was like Quack-ing here and there and eventually it get into me and he ended up calling me as his soldier, Quack 2. There are also 3,4,5,6 ... who wants to be 7, you are most welcome but you must have the criteria. This is the famous quote "To quack or not to quack, that is a question"


This is my Onii. I have not known him for long, but he is my Onii. I have just met up with him, but then, he is such a nice guy. How he became my Onii. Good question because I dont know. SOmehoe he just became my Onii.
Onii, please take your riffle on standby mode to shoot all the lacosta lebuayas because it's buaya season now hahhaha.

As you can see, Meow. Someone asked me to blog about meow before, if I am not mistaken, it was IX. Well, anyway, I think the first time I met him was in Fooxion's 1st yamcha session or before that I'm not quite sure. He's usually there when we yamcha. He's not a pure cat by the way. He is a hybrid of a meow and a quack. Yes, he is part of the Quack family too. He is Quack 5. Hehe ... he is exactly like a cat when a cat licks its paw :s adoi

This is Samla aka Gollilah. Samla is actually a combination of Sampat + Gila. But the name stays though the sampat era has gone and we have moved towards the dede era. He is really a king of crap :D yeeee ha :D

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D :D :D

im hepi to see dis dedication :)
cos my beloved guys r in it :D

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack!!!! nyak really mish him neh :(
** if ure reading dis, come back soon neh :( n dont eat so much...i dowaan to call u itik gemuk neh!

n

oniii oniii oniii oniii poink poink poink poink poink poink poink poink poinkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! i missssssh him toooo!! imouto mishhh uuuuuuu nehhhh!!!


meow meow meowwwww!!! akakakaka! iskii so bergaya :P

kakakakaa...n ryan so funny :P but look serious :S

L1 said...

I oso dunno how I became your onii wor +_+ Ehehehe.. I got my rifle here, got my katana here.. so the hunt begins now ah? Any leads on who the big boss lacosta lebuaya is?

The Pondering Introvert said...

nyakk: hahhahhaha he edi gemuk ne .. he said 1 hahahahhaa ...

onii: hahahahha yesh yesh it begins now .. have to hunt them down .. :D

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakaka!!! yalerr...i see him next week sure will laugh at him edi!!!! :P


onii n his mission to kill buayas....my my my my :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

wahhhh he going back edi ar? hahahahaha then take pix arr ... :D :D :D hahha ya onii LOL ... buaya mission is on ahaha

LuUeE said...

Hi yee Nyokk. I think the answer is to Quak. The next question is, To meow or not to meow. I will now stand up to pay respect for the national anthem.

LuUeE said...

OOO.. I love to dedicate.. Erm .. I wanna dedicate to everyone in the blog today..

The Pondering Introvert said...

heh? no ler .. the quote is only meant for quack :D

LuUeE said...

hahaha.. I lost in words.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL good i won haha

The Neko In Dress said...

bighahahaa!! quacccck quacck quaccck :)

ya ya nyok...he's coming back next week on da 10th....but on the 11th im going to kuantan...no fate rite -_-ll ... no worries ler, we will take pics...n i'll spam it all da way in my blogg...till everyone is gonna puke gao gao :P NYANK NYANK u nyok! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahaahhahaha post post post but someone is not going to puke, and that person is me hehehehhe i lup seeing pics :D :D :D ahahha u can take after u come back also :D :D :D heheh
Chayunk nyakkk .. mish you

tIcKLeMe said...

wah kucing hybrid!! WAHAHAHAHAHA.

who is IX? :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahaha sp, not kucing hybrid meh? if not then what :p if not how he got the name quack 5 hehe
IX is infectioner.blogspot if im not mistaken

Anonymous said...

woa. who is infectioner? he kenal meow meow? :O

tIcKLe`Me

kyliemc said...

whoa...strictly guys' posts...

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: lol no la he tak kenal he meant meow as in cat only not as in kenal the meow we know :p

kylie: what's wrong with that :S