Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pyjama nite Part II

EVery week we have German test ... most of the time it's on MOnday ... I just got back today ... got like 42/45 ... silly mistake with my konjugation on have ... adoi nvm ... last week I got 35/36 ...next week will be more difficult ... it's bout asking questions and state the time .. hmmph I think both official and unofficial

I slept like damn kau early 12+ ... :) a rest day for me after finishing chapter 2 which was really pain in the arse -_-

The 2 highest position in student council who organized this event ... yeay ... and with my ice seminof vodka :)

Yea and this is Galih ... staying in 408 :p

This is Mickey Mouse .. :)

Dont you think he looks like Popeye hahaha

The poser ... president's pose :S

My neighbour - 407 :D haha ... sawadee ka :)


That's all for now, ich bin gehe schlefe jetzt ... I'm going to sleep now ... goodbye good nite

4 comments:

A world that i've seen said...

aiyo..michy..why u said ur uni no leng chai ah..
no lencai simply pick one cute one hug hug first..hahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah got meh u see :S got ar? O.o which 1 come come tell me :D

tIcKLeMe said...

galih is quite cute wei! :P

nice smile! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

galih actually has jap features