Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yoga - skipped

Ahhhh ..... 1,001 words, 2,000 to go ... for my chapter 2, which is really killing me. I read through so many journals, mags, books already and senior's dissertation as well ...

Yesterday, Wednesday should be my yoga class, but I did not attend yesterday due to this assignment ... that was the 1st time I did not attend. Since library opens until 10.30 yesterday, I stayed on and skipped yoga. Plus, I had some ... things that happened last week. So, skipped.

Sports Day is going to be held this weekend. I'm very eager to see the tug of war because Biggie is going to participate, in which he alone can whack the opponents down flat with just him alone. Plus, he has all those strong people over there, including Galih, Jasmine and 2 more person I have forgotten who. In the other side, it's a very weak team. So, good luck yea. We will be having some nice stuff to eat this Saturday (accrding to Ah Boi).

9 comments:

LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Nyokk, yea, i understand what your going through.

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: yeah :D

daela: ahhaha this week cant really rest ... damn exhausted but what can i do haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Mich! err.. or nyokk? hehe... Which one i should call? confused* Kevin here over here.. remember? Well, just to drop by to say hi~ you sound like you are very bz in swiss! ^___^ Take care!

LuUeE said...

MWahahaha.. Nyokk, how is you? kekeek..

The Pondering Introvert said...

kev: call me what you used to call me of course :D tht's my name, or call me Michy if you want to, Nyokk is just a nickname

Luuee: heh .. im good .. :S

Anonymous said...

ish ish.. aperler.. must rest errr

The Pondering Introvert said...

will try haha ...

tIcKLeMe said...

so han fook. everyday got nice food to eat.

itu ah boi taking good care of u ah. bagus bagus.

The Pondering Introvert said...

no not take good care ... always mau cari gaduh haha ...