Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ki ki la la

The title does not bring any meaning ...

I finally got back my first ever exam for German today. Very nervous heh! Didn't know how I fare in that exam because after the exam, I didn't want to talk about it or check if it's correct as it would not change anything anyway. So ... heart beat as fast as it almost came out. Ok lar not that extreme. In fact, I wasn't nervous because I was too sleepy to feel that way. 8am class deh! The average of my class is not bad apparently. So, marks are not going to be disclosed haha. Yaay! XD


3 quarter jeans from my fave shop C&A cost me bout 20 plus, actually bought this quite long ago

Pringles ... from Malaysia, damn long ago

Cheese sticks from Otto's

This one as well, but I love it

and there's something called virgin cola :o bought from either Coop or Otto's I forgot

Not long before Italy trip, that's when we had room check, but after the trip, everything's in mess again

Should I really start on my Italy trip .... hmmph .... today going to sleep late due to my assignment ... ;)

8 comments:

小东 said...

hows the taste of virgin cola?
Sleep more la u.. since u played so much there ehhehe

tIcKLeMe said...

like a virgin!!!! :P

hahahahahahahaa. foodie food! :P

Anonymous said...

Wow
So much errr j*** food
LOL
I thought that pringles looked familiar
Ki ki la la
Reminds me of one of the brands for kids clothes
:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

oink: trying lor

sp: hahhahah :D yeah kakka

zeroimpact: yeah i got it from there haha i used to call "meow" as kikilala

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahhaah :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

cheese stick!!!...loooooong time dint eat ady ler =(


knoppers?apa tu? choco bar?

The Pondering Introvert said...

it's chocolate waffer ... damn nice weh last time i went crazy over this eat and eat tak habis habis