Sunday, October 1, 2006

Birthday

Exactly one week ago was my birthday. No biggie of course but there are some pics from that day ... excursion in ZAGG will only be posted later ... not on this entry because there are too many pics ... I mean not THAT many but still ...

Exactly at 12am on the 25th of Sept, I was in Jojo's room hanging around with Yu Wen and Ah Boi and earlier on Yu Wen went out as usual to Galih's room but I stayed on. As I was on the bed and the wall was blocking my vision, I could not see even if they stand right in front of the door. So... at 12am I heard a guitar sound. It's not surprising to hear but it was loud so it was weird. As soon as I heard, I was like this emoticon ---> ^o) then looked at my entertainer, Galih. Others then came along, Yu Wen, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, Ah Boi, Oqta, and Uncle.Then yah fine. That was 12am but in the nite, they threw me a surprise party. Alright, supposingly, it should be a surprise one but I knew it beforehand. I suspected earlier but Goh confirmed it with a SMS haha ... and they were all so mad at him :D There are others who wish also la like Chi Chi, Amy, Tia.. and etc etc even after 2 days and even 2 days ago ... :S

I was very sleepy that night, I dont know why, went to sleep and Ah Boi wanted to keep me awake. I knew it but I could not stand any longer so I slept. They then came in ... Happy Birthday lalala and stuff like that. After that what? Cut cake lor and omg ... Galih sang Peter Pan songs wehhh ... usually when I request he only play awhile but that day, he played non stop ... woahhhhh ...

Just woke up only

My roomie
Yu Wen

Jojo ... Natdanai
And galih ... see he shaved his hair -_-

Do I have to mention their names? ok lazy dont need :P

Yea ... another shot ;)

Yup ... minus Jojo added another 2 ... Pakcik and Ike

Chocies that I got from roomie and Nancy

This is my Piglet bedroom slipper that I walk around with ... but only on my floor of course ... :p from Thailand ... coz I asked Jojo to ask Pen Peng to buy and wanted to pay him back but then he said dont need wor :o but still his Winnie the Pooh is so much nicer -_- thicker :( but nvm, he's going back in November ... krab kun kra ;)


So, that's all for me ... bye bye marketing time

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday.

The Pondering Introvert said...

thank u thank u :D

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhh nice nyer....

The Pondering Introvert said...

nice meh

Anonymous said...

the 2nd pic.... =)

the chocies,looks like preserved fruit ler...how's it taste like?

The Pondering Introvert said...

i didnt open yet, loooks so nice sayang ler

tIcKLeMe said...

galih shaved his head. :~(

but nvm la. :P still nice. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL hahaha nemo shaved for him :p