Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Oqta

I dont like the alphabet B A and I ... it's a four letter word :D hehe but anyway ...

It was Oqta's birthday last week and so we went to Mad Wallstreet on Friday night ;)

This is ex-406 Sujeevan... I'm staying in that room now :o

This is Oqta .. the birthday boy from Indonesia .. Happy Birthdayyyyyy ... ever since that day, he has gone insane until today

It's Bo .. from Thailand

Jojo ... was begged to go ... by someone

babi ah boi mooooo [in Thai and English] ....

Jojo, me, Yu Wen and Winnie ...

Lollipop :D
Back to IMI ... duty manager's desk :s

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bo is so cute... and did you make up? skin so smooth! and i think you're getting thinner eh. take care!

The Pondering Introvert said...

zoe: hahah yeah she is cute :D haha make up? just the eye :p no ler my skin is not smooth :s hahah getting thinnner ur kidding me zoe, im getting chubbier and chubbier

tIcKLeMe said...

wah got make up wei. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

apa macam o.O