Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pix from Fox Town

Haha .. sorry for that tak halal post, cant update much now as ... I'm going off for my part time job in an hour's time. Yup, a Malaysian company is having some event in Luzern. Thus, they want students from Malaysia and Indonesia.

Plus, today was aweful simply because the smell of the cows ... STINK!

Really nothing to see and take in Fox Town where the so-called biggest shopping mall -_- it's nothing ... better to stick to Zuerich or Geneve or Berne or Basel or anywhere else .. in the end ... we took pics while waiting for the train

In the train already

Continued taking pix

Changed train :p

The white day .. and no ... we didn't plan it

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah so white...

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahha yea coincidence :p

Anonymous said...

You all seem to be having fun inside the SBB train.

I wonder how the Swiss passengers reacted with all the picture-taking. :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

The Pondering Introvert said...

jayred: haha they just looked at us, nothing much ... :D :D :D anyway not many people at that time and most time :p

Anonymous said...

really la you getting thinner! i like your white top! so nice!

The Pondering Introvert said...

it's not ler zoe i checked my weight from time to time and im getting heavier ... plus everyone's like saying that im putting on weight ... :S maybe coz i wear tops that show my hands more now compared to before that's why hahah .. my white top? only 10 CH :D

Anonymous said...

BUY FOR ME! hahahaha :P :P :P urm maybe la.. but to me, you still look very thin

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha buy for you ar ... scared size tak ngam only ... coz I always buy the smallest size ... and if I am any smaller than this, no clothes for me already unless kids clothes coz some I buy kids clothes. The smallest is 34 here and some of them are quite big too o.O haha zoe ... i usually gain at my face :p