Saturday, November 25, 2006

Gomen

One quiet, peaceful nite I was studying and did not expect someone to open my door. Not to say that I was all alone, but it was dark and only one lights was on as my roomie was already sleeping. I was on my ear phone and will not be able to hear a single thing if you call me. All along I was looking at my pc trying to find info on revenue management and yield management. Who knows that suddenly one face appeared so near to me. I jumped up straight away as I was sooo freaked out. Little did I expect Yu Wen to come to my room at that hour haha as she was watching her Samurai at that time. Only then I found out that she was standing outside of my door for quite some time but it went unnoticed for a very long time. Additionally, she called me 4 times but I did not hear. She walked in and stood behind of me without saying anything .. again .. I continued doing my work as I really did not know she was there. Later on, she bend towards me to see if I was looking. At that time only I realized and jumped straight away as she was so near to me. Freaked out .... zzz ... haha after that every few minutes I kept looking at my door haha.

After that, she kept gomenasai-ing .... and here it is ...

There ... 380 gomen from anak malaysia :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:s...michy, this shows tht u need to get some rest ler.....ppl sneak ..i mean ppl coming in ur room u dint even notice ... eh...tht lil penguin nice le...send 2 me =p


btw...4degree celcius? wow....

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahha it's not that i wasnt expecting anyone to come at that hour and i was on my ear phone