Monday, December 25, 2006

Have a merry blessed christmas

First of all, I am late I know, but it's still 25th of December here. So, merry christmas to everyone out there, wherever you are, have a great christmas, enjoy yourself.

Secondly, I am back from Davos, 4 hours from Luzern. So, it makes it 4 and a half hours to 5 hours from Malters. The place I am staying now is called Malters.

Have a merry merry christmas. Currently, I am using Goh's pc, so I dont think I can update as much as I can, as .. my pics are in my pc ... so ... just too bad yah.

So fast ... it has been a year since I celebrated my last christmas in Hartamas haha .. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

The Pondering Introvert said...

merry christmas to you too :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas lober!!! *muaks muaks muaks*!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

merry xmas to you too lober :D :D *muaks muaks hugz*