Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

It's officially the 14th of February right now at this very moment.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day ... time for hotels and restaurants to have more business :P

This is the first ever year that means a lot to me. Usually, I spend alone ... oops no last year I spent in Fish Manhattan, but I wasnt feeling well at all. I puked =.= and it was so horrible :S

Okay well this year is gonna be awesome because I will be working very HAPPILY with all my BELOVED colleagues serving all the guests ... and being busy the whole day from 12pm until 1am the next day, which means I can see people getting mad at each other, shouting at each other and all haha, isn't it COOL? Yea it is :D

That's my lovely Valentine :D

No comments: