Saturday, March 31, 2007

shoes

I finally bought a new shoe for work ... delaying of buying really ... made me paid the price for it - my foot suffer due to the large amount of walking I have to do daily, or rather running. I mean it's okay BUT ... if the shoe is almost bottomless, then... it's something, as I tore out the sole hehe ... it's half way out so impossible for me to walk in that condition. Who knows .. everyday .. this someone always break glasses, like everyday :o


This is the shoe I bought previously ... I went there .. look everywhere couldnt find so I bought another different one, more stripes ... sole is a bit thicker .. and the front is a bit more narrow compared to this one, their website do not have the pic though

anyway, closing again .. bis morgen ciao there ;) enjoy your sunday :(

No comments: