Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The name

It was a drastic action that I took. It got me to do that after much contemplation. Though it was a simple thing that does not require much thought, but it does to me.

Looking back at the dates, I just realize that it has been quite some time ever since I changed my blogger space's initial. I am not changing again, don't be silly :P It is just that I am just seeing how my blog develops and which path it is heading to.

If you ask me the reason for changing, I have of course but not to be revealed. I am actually sick of something that made me change it :D and I am glad that I did. Probably when it goes way too overboard, then I just have to and there is no turning back. I don't wanna be caught in that situation anymore and I just wanna be free. As free as I can and I'll be just as happy as when it got started.

I know .... this entry is like ... meaningless but in a matter of fact, it carries very deep meaning beneath all this words. Perhaps, not many can sense and can see it, but most important of all is that I can see it. People wonder the reason and they are curious. But all I know is that if you think what it is, then it is. Hehe.

As I said, it makes no sense but there are a lot of hidden meaning and it is like a jigsaw puzzle so . hehe, solve it :D But nvm, I already made it, so dont worry and be happy.

2 comments:

Iwan said...

this entry is not meaningless lah..
U can express urself in words very good..

Beneath the words there are hidden connotations..

i know...

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiya i dunno how would people see it, how people perceive coz ... deep down carries many other things that people dont know of, so i just say it as meaningless hehe ... different perceptions :P

eh what do u know lolz