Saturday, October 13, 2007

patheticism

I have been really superbly exhausted lately and today was the worst. Guess what? When I was going to work today at the traffic lights, this dodgy looking man, came to my car and wanted to say or ask something. Man, I tell you .... I got DAMN freaked out. I pretended I was blind and couldn't see him. Hence, he went to the car in front of me instead hehe coz I ignored him like as if he wasn't standing there at all. Ignorance works the best sometimes.

In an unrelated incident, or rather scenario ... whichever you wanna call it, I feel this whole drama is superbly retarded. Have you ever met someone who thinks so highly of himself? Maybe yes, but that wouldn't be in you circle of friends heh. Well, all I can say that people sometimes are so into self-denial that they don't even know they are opposite from what they thought. He thought he is so damn superbly uberly a very very important person and that he stands a freaking high place for me when the fact that he is just another person or o he thought. Understanding me is not easy and the fact that he could not even understand a normal straight guy.. sigh. What makes him think that he understands me? Absolutely no way. Even having a mentality of a girl doesn't make you to understand me either. Just how weird how he thinks, thinking that my initial plan was backfired. ALL I want to say now is .. my initial plan is ... this fella here is so frigging annoying and being a nuisance. Hence, of me acting this way.

Prolly, what you see now is just plain funny as you don't understand it completely as there are a lot of indirect things. But then, just read it for the sake of reading and not try to understand what am I trying to say.

My last word before I end this would be, I HAVE A LIFE and YOU DONT. STOP IT! Plain stupid. However, saying that he is pathetic is an understatement.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiiyy , lucky you ignore that creepy guy, you never know what he want ..

then again, maybe he want to ask directions ? hehe i dono ..

tIcKLeMe said...

wah, ganas mia entry. :(

Anonymous said...

meanie mouse..another one! lol.. guess u were really pissed

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: he looks damn freaky wei, that point i accelerated a bit but he still came to me and i felt so da scareddddddd ...

sp: ganas ka? sudah mild haha ... lu sedih ka? o.O

meanie rat: hahah yesh la u think i play play only =.= damn disgusted sial

Anonymous said...

michy said it with full cold-heartedness hahaha :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

where got cold? so warm :D

tIcKLeMe said...

haha not sedih. takut la! :D

Iwan said...

jgn lah marah marah ok, dik?

CHILL!

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: lol lu lagi ganas apa lu mau takut haha

iwan: abang, now your turn to ask me to chill lol