Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Joyeux Noel @ 1 Utama

The festive season is around the corner, another year gone. This is the only time of the year that I can actually feel there is some festive mood. Other than Christmas, I seriously do not feel anything at all. The first time I was in MidValley after the deco was up, I was totally in for it. Too bad, I didn't have my cam with me. I stood there from the 1st floor, looked down, and enjoyed the songs being played. It was so Christmas-y.

So the-ang

Hi cutie, look here yes here, chik chak

This dudes are so so cute

I should have worn red ... =.=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun have picture of you in santa outfit ?? :P

Anonymous said...

How beautiful ^^

Those christmas deco always make me feel so light and back to childhood again!Hahaha =D

kyliemc said...

hehe..so cute la!!d deco~haha..n of course u look good...cant say tht u r cute..coz later u sure kick me :P

Iwan said...

whoaaa.. the christmas deco look so nice!

hahahaa!

mcm british!!

heehhe!

baju pink, green shoes?

hehehee!

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: haha not qualified, so cannot dress in santa, do you have a pic of you in santa? ehehe i wanna seeee :p

angele: yeah .. it's just sooo nice, can really feel that it's christmas

kylie: =.= you and your cute word again

iwan: coz we were under the english lolz why cannot wear pink with green shoes tho a bit out but .. still clothes lolz