Sunday, December 16, 2007

MYB Bash II

I know, I know! I know that I blogged about MYB Bash quite some time ago. After all, it took place in the end of September and now it's already the end of the year hehe. The first part can be seen here

Entshuldigung, pardon and sorry! Okay, voila here are the pics.

It was not as happening as the first bash, like obviously lolz. Though this event might sound more happening, more stuff, yet ... it isn't what we all expected. The eyes are only on you-know-what. That was already a big disappointment. So, not gonna elaborate much about it. The bottles are pretty much a success though. Old members are nowhere to be seen anymore, except the few of us. Turnover are so high.

This is a group pic where it actually isn't that bad, but due to er ... some unforeseen circumstances, it doesn't look right.

This is WiNd WiNd ... another Gary, one of the old members around

In the middle is the lady boss, if it is not for this lady boss here, I don't think I will even turn up there hehe, seriously speaking.

This is the guy behind the scene, with his sweat, time and energy poured out for this event. If it is not for him, this will not take place. Those who said they will help out, it's all about cock and bull story. In the end, he did all himself.

It was a total shock for me. Like ABSOLUTELY. Who is this if you wonder. As I walked down the stairs, I saw him and I just do not know how to react o.O I was stunned, he was there smiling and sitting at the bar area. I looked at him, he looked at me. LOL ... alright minus the drama part, I knew him! He was my senior back in KDU. Yes I am from KDU =.= still as thin as before =.=

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

waahh, u pakai shorts pergi? terror! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha why not :p

Iwan said...

hahahaa!
tak sejuk meh?

and due to eeerrr.. unforeseen circumstances..

hmmm.. hahhaa!

anyway, u looked nice in that top!

The Pondering Introvert said...

sejuk? if not hot considered good already heheh
perhaps you can guess what is the unforseen circumstances hehe